Skip to content

10 Reasons why a new investigation into 9/11 should be held

By Dark Politricks

The following is a list of 10 reasons why there should be a new public enquiry into the 9/11 attacks with subpoena power.

1. Many of the victims families, survivors and first responders want a new enquiry. We should respect their wishes. 80,000 people from New York have signed a petition demanding a new enquiry which the city is trying to stop. We should also respect their wishes.

2. 6 out of 10 of the commissioners from the original 9.11 enquiry have gone on record to claim that the truth was not told, that the government tried blocking the investigation and even that this was only a “first” investigation into the events of that day and subsequent enquiries should be held to uncover the truth.

3. No government body or official report has of yet explained why the dust from the collapse of the twin towers which was collected from nearby buildings contained explosive materials and metallic dust that contained proof of temperatures hot enough to melt ironvaporise lead 1,749°C (3,180°F) and melt molybdenum 2,623°C (4,753°F). Added to this, no-one has explained the piece of molten steel that had so many holes in it that it looked like Swiss Cheese or the pools of molten metal that numerous government officials claimed to have witnessed.

4. As far as I know no-one has come forward to answer Sibel Edmonds claims that the US government maintained an intimate relationship with Usama Bin Laden (supposedly the chief suspect for the attacks and the reason we went to war in Afghanistan) right up until 9/11. What were the nature of these relationships and when was the last time that a member of the CIA, NSA, FBI or any other US government agency, meet with Bin Laden or members of Al Qaeda (the base).

5. Who in the higher echelons of the US government actually knew that the 19 hijackers were in the country. Some of these terrorists were given US passports from the same place that ran a fast track scheme that was supposedly set-up to train militant Islamic terrorists in the USA before sending them off across the world to fight the Soviets. How long did this terrorist training network run for? Were these hijackers part of this terrorist training network and if so what went wrong? Are the claims that some of these terrorists including ringleader Mohamed Atta, trained at US military flight schools true?

6. Have the allegations regarding Pakistan paying lobbyists in the US to get negative references to it dropped from the final report been investigated and proven false? This seems like bribery to me.

7. Why were the the major pieces of evidence from the crime scene, the beams of steel that had supposedly just weakened and given away due to heat from the jet fuel, not kept for examination by proper scientific investigators and instead immediately shipped of to china?

8. What were the causes of Barry Jennings death 2 days before the final release of the NIST report that contradicted his eye witness testimoney about WTC7.

9. Who ensured that NORAD training exercises were carried out on the same day as the attacks and what were the reasons for this.

10. Was flight 93 shot down over Pennsylvania like Donald Rumsfeld claimed it was. If so why was this covered up.

A lot of surveys carried out since the events of 9/11 have shown that 60% or more of the people asked believe that the government had some pre-knowledge of the impending attacks or were involved in the planning and execution of the attacks themselves.

I thought I would put a poll up on my site to see what people think happened so please pass it on.

Please answer the question that you feel most represents your feelings on the matter and please forward on the link to any other site or person.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Posted in Bin Laden, conspiracy, Dark Politricks Articles, False Flag, Politics, War on terror.

Tagged with , , , , .

25 Responses

1. weeks says

Вы всегда публикуете только лучшую информацию. У вас просто супер блог. Спасибо

2. AppStore says

Чёрт возьми! Круто!Вы Сами ответили.Беру в цитник! Смысл жизни и всё остальное. Решено.Без шуток.

3. Махно says

Сайт просто отличный, порекомендую всем знакомым!

4. Andy says

Спасибо, будем посмотреть)

5. Aeg L says

Сайт отличный, порекомендую знакомым!

6. Innotions says

“решил помочь и разослал пост в соц. закладки. надеюсь поднимется популярность”

7. Craig David says

Я бы сказала о монументальности, грандиозности некоторых сюжетов. А назвала бы – “нефильтрованный реал”. На мой взгляд, красота – это все-таки другое: лучшее, чистое, избранное, заставляющее трепетать и поражаться. Можно найти красоту во всем, но всё скопом – не есть красота. Имхо.

8. Finance says

ну да, неплохой пост :). как думаете, завтра Арсенал победит манукунианцев ? з.ы. жаль по обычному телевидению не посмотришь… 🙁 придётся идти в бар, где есть спутниковое

9. Apromo says

Эх… 🙂 Вы бы знали что про Вас пишут в других блогах 🙂

10. Slim says

вот толкьо есть ли смысл..

11. DenWarez says

Пост в закладки

12. Eспенская says

да,но это еще и не все…

13. stroy says

Интересно и позновательно, а будет еще что-то по этой теме?

14. FreeSoft says

мдяяяя ….. *много думал*…. автору спасибо за пост !!

15. Прокурор says

“Очень хороший”

16. Владимир says

Постоянно просматриваю ваши посты.

17. darkpolitricks says

Thanks for everyone who has commented on my posts so far. However because you are all commenting in Russian your comments are getting marked as spam which is why they do not appear straight away. I have to go through each one and use Google or Yahoo Babel fish translator tools to check out what they mean before accepting them.

If possible could you post in English? I suspect that you must all know how to read English as all my articles are written in English 🙂

I will try to put this in Russian using one of those translator tools! so forgive me if it make little sense 🙂

Спасибо для каждого которое комментировало на моих столбах до тех пор. Однако потому что вы все комментируя в русском ваши комментарии получают маркированными как спам который почему они не кажется прямо отсутствующим. Я должен пойти через каждое одно и использовать инструменты переводчика Google или Yahoo Babelfish заканчивали связь чего они значат перед принятием их. Если возможно смогли вы вывесить в английское? Я подозрюю что вы должны все суметь как прочитать английскую язык по мере того как все мои статьи написаны в английском:)

18. JumusGauseBuh says

Отличный сайт и материалы очень познавательные

19. Дмитрий says

Нормально, можно cделать маленький сборник.

20. Pspsup says

please check pspsup.wordpress.com or youtube profile indagatoroculi for more details on this “Flase flag”.. haha in the real world we call this treason and a lie.

Continuing the Discussion

1. Twitted by darkpolitricks linked to this post on December 11, 2009

[…] This post was Twitted by darkpolitricks […]

2. piano pdf linked to this post on December 25, 2009

Hello 🙂 I bookmarked this site. Thanks heaps for this!… if anyone else has anything, it would be much appreciated. Great website

3. Questions about 9/11 – Dark Politricks linked to this post on April 11, 2010

[…] Why is the US government so against a full independant inquiry into 9/11 from taking place. Their unwillingness to allow a new investigation not only makes them look guilty but leads to […]

4. The Good Guys list | Dark Politricks linked to this post on October 10, 2010

[…] minutes with the president” imaginary interview that asked President Obama to hold a new enquiry into 9/11. Attacked from the right and the left Alex has consistently gone after the globalists and […]

5. Do you have better things to think about than 9.11 « Dark Politics linked to this post on March 6, 2011

[…] all the other troubling aspects of that day have been answered will people […]

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.

Support #altnews & keep Dark Politricks alive

Remember I told you over 5 years ago that they would be trying to shut down sites and YouTube channels that are not promoting the "Official" view. Well it's all happening now big time. Peoples Channels get no money from YouTube any more and Google is being fishy with their AdSense giving money for some clicks but not others. The time is here, it's not "Obama's Internet Cut Off Switch" it's "Trumps Sell Everyones Internet Dirty Laundry Garage Sale". This site must be on some list at GCHQ/NSA as my AdSense revenue which I rely on has gone down by a third. Either people are not helping out by visiting sponsors sanymore or I am being blackballed like many YouTube sites.

It's not just Google/YouTube defunding altenative chanels (mine was shut), but Facebook is also removing content, shutting pages, profiles and groups and removing funds from #altnews that way as well. I was recently kicked off FB and had a page "unpublished" with no reason given. If you don't know already all Facebooks Private Messages and Secret Groups are still analysed and checked for words related to drugs, sex, war etc against their own TOS. Personally I know there are undercover Irish police moving from group to group cloning peoples accounts and getting people booted. Worse than that I know some people in prison now for the content they had on their "secret private group". Use Telegrams secret chat mode to chat on, or if you prefer Wickr. If you really need to, buy a dumb phone with nothing for the NSA/GCHQ to hack into. Ensure it has no GPS tracking on it and that the battery can be removed. These are usually built for old people to get used to technology storing only a set of numbers to call. However they have no games, applications to install or other ways people can exploit the computer tracking device you carry round with you most of the day - your smart phone. If you are paranoid ensure that you can remove the battery when travelling around and do so to prevent GPS tracking or phone mast triangulation. Even with your phone in Flight mode or turned off, it can be turned on remotely and any features like front or back cameras, microphones and keylogging software can be installed to trace you.

So if your not supporting this site already which brings you news from the Left to the Right (really the same war mongering rubbish) then I could REALLY do with some..

Even if it's just £5 or tick the monthly subscription box and throw a few pound my way each month, it will be much appreciated. Read on to find out why.

Why?

Any support to keep this site would be appreciated. You could set up a monthly subscription for £2 like some people do or you could pay a one off donation as a gift.
I am not asking you to pay me for other people's articles, this is a clearing house as well as place to put my own views out into the world. I am asking for help to write more articles like my recent false flag gas attack to get WWIII started in Syria, and Trump away from Putin. Hopefully a few missiles won't mean a WikiLeaks release of that infamous video Trump apparently made in a Russian bedroom with Prostitutes. Also please note that this article was written just an hour after the papers came out, and I always come back and update them.

If you want to read JUST my own articles then use the top menu I have written hundreds of articles for this site and I host numerous amounts of material that has seen me the victim of hacks, DOS plus I have been kicked off multiple hosting companies, free blogging sites, and I have even had threats to cease and desist from the US armed forces. Therefore I have to pay for my own server which is NOT cheap. The more people who read these article on this site the more it costs me so some support would be much appreciated.

I have backups of removed reports shown, then taken down after pressure, that show collusion between nations and the media. I have the full redacted 28/29 pages from the 9.11 commission on the site which seems to have been forgotten about as we help Saudi Arabia bomb Yemeni kids hiding in the rubble with white phosphorus, an illegal weaapon. One that the Israeli's even used when they bombed the UN compound in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead. We complain about Syrian troops (US Controlled ISIS) using chemical weapons to kill "beautiful babies". I suppose all those babies we kill in Iraq, Yemen, Somalia and Syria are just not beautiful enough for Trumps beautiful baby ratio. Plus we kill about 100 times as many as ISIS or the Syrian army have managed by a factor of about 1000 to 1.

I also have a backup of the FOX News series that looked into Israeli connections to 9.11. Obviously FOX removed that as soon as AIPAC, ADL and the rest of the Hasbra brigade protested.

I also have a copy of the the original Liberal Democrats Freedom Bill which was quickly and quietly removed from their site once they enacted and replaced with some watered down rubbish instead once they got into power. No change to police tactics, protesting or our unfair extradition treaty with the USA but we did get a stop to being clamped on private land instead of the mny great ideas in the original.

So ANY support to keep this site running would be much appreciated! I don't have much money after leaving my job and it is a choice between shutting the server or selling the domain or paying a lot of money just so I can show this material.

Material like the FSB Bombings that put Putin in power or the Google no 1 spot when you search for protecting yourself from UK Police with "how to give a no comment interview". If you see any adverts that interest you then please visit them as it helps me without you even needing to give me any money. A few clicks per visit is all it takes to help keep the servers running and tag any tweets with alternative news from the mainstream with the #altnews hashtag I created to keep it alive!

However if you don't want to use the very obvious and cost free ways (to you) to help the site and keep me writing for it then please consider making a small donation. Especially if you have a few quid sitting in your PayPal account doing nothing useful. Why not do a monthly subscription for less money instead. Will you really notice £5 a month?

css.php