Skip to content

Stratfor Email Leak Reveals Insider Views On Obama, Emanuel & Romney

Zero Hedge
Fenruary 27, 2012

Earlier today, Wikileaks made its latest startling release on Twitter, telling the media world to standby for a ‘major announcement’. Alas, in keeping with the recent tradition from Wikileaks, the “release” was a dud and is merely the collected dump of all the emails previously hacked from Stratfor by Anonymous, as was noted here previously. Alas a quick perusal through the emails so far reveals absolutely nothing exciting, except for the communiques of a paid intelligence provider, which may at times have had a few delusions of grandure and a mistaken and rather overblown sense of self-importance (hardly unique). Yet one exchange that is rather interesting is the following email threadfrom 2009 which goes from discussing how the billionaires behind ACORN have lost all respect for Obama and Biden (“The billionaire (who also funds ACORN) is greatly disappointed over Obama’s “weakness and wimpyness” towards China… She believes Biden is weasel and Obama is a pussy… The liberal factions in DC think Obama is being a pussy.“), views on Rahm Emanuel (“I don’t disagree that Biden is a weasel. I think Emanuel is emasculating Obama by selling him on clever Clintonesque tactics”), views on how Obama may get back into the thick of things: (“Obama needs to get in a fight and do something really mean and unfair to the right.”), on Obama and the banks: (“he could also tell the banks to go screw themselves.”) and from there going to analyzing the GOP field: (“The GOP folks I talk to are pushing Jeb Bush. I think that is a mistake. Who else is out there?”) and culminating with the GOP frontrunning Mitt Romney – “Romney can’t make it. Mormons are viewed as Voo Doo.” Much more in the full email thread inside.

From Wikileaks

Re: Insight – China/Tibet/Obama
Email-ID     391555
Date     2009-11-06 23:08:21
From     [email protected]
To     [email protected][email protected]
Maybe, but he’s choked on the national stage a few times now. I can’t get past his smile…makes him look sleazy.

[email protected] wrote:

Bobby Jindel? He’s some sort of Indian.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

———————————————————————-

From: Anya Alfano
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:58:58 -0500
To:
Cc: Bartholomew Mongoven
Subject: Re: Insight – China/Tibet/Obama
Tim Pawlenty is about as close as the GOP gets to a sharp, young and eligible governor.

[email protected] wrote:

Romney can’t make it. Mormons are viewed as Voo Doo.

We need a sharp young Governor.

I also like Michelle Bachman.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

———————————————————————-

From: “Bartholomew Mongoven”
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:52:13 -0500
To: ‘Anya Alfano’;
Subject: RE: Insight – China/Tibet/Obama
Pawlenty is good.

I think Romney could do it if he is himself. He was as badly handled in 2008 as Al Gore was in 2000. It should have been his nomination and he screwed it all up.

Newt might actually pull the trigger.

I think Huckabee could do it just to piss off people like me.

I would tell Jeb that his time came and went when Katrina went under water.

Frist would love to do it, but it’ll take time for him to get up and running.

———————————————————————-

From: Anya Alfano [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 4:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Bartholomew Mongoven
Subject: Re: Insight – China/Tibet/Obama
The neocons on top of my hill all want Tim Pawlenty.

[email protected] wrote:

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

———————————————————————-

From: “Bartholomew Mongoven”
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:39:03 -0500
To: ‘Anya Alfano
Cc: ‘Fred Burton’
Subject: RE: Insight – China/Tibet/Obama
Depends on where you are. In your neck of the woods, people tend to think no one can do the right thing in Washington. They think the world here is so corrupt that progress will always be stifled by the moneyed interests. (Of course, the fact is that on domestic policy, it’s like foreign policy — the president can have his ideals but there are very few things he can do that won’t screw up the country. So he doesn’t do them. Watch climate, for instance. It’s not corporate lobbying holding him from a deal, it’s China. He won’t commit economic suicide just to make environmentalists happy. The environmentalists don’t think it’s suicide, so they think Obama has sold out. It’s sad really.)

I think Mrs. P is far closer to a D.C. view of things. The liberal factions in DC think Obama is being a pussy. They don’t want a climate deal that kills the US economy and gives everything to the Chinese, but they want someone to stand up to the Chinese and say “this is the way it’s going to be.” From a West Coast liberal perspective, that’s inflaming rivalry and inviting conflict. From an East Coast perspective, that’s the only way to get a climate bill. Right now, he’s not going to commit suicide (Bay Area approach) but he’s not going to back the Chinese down (Mrs. P) either.

Obama needs to get in a fight and do something really mean and unfair to the right. (Gays in the military/revoke Don’t Ask Don’t tell). He’s afraid of the backlash. He could also tell the banks to go screw themselves. Either way, he needs to do something that says he doesn’t care about losing political capital. By front loading health care and climate, he made being politically safe his primary objective. He doesn’t think he can afford to piss people off until those two are done. (Back to Emanuel, whose job is to tell him that he shouldn’t front load all of his controversial proposals.)

———————————————————————-

From: Anya Alfano [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 4:17 PM
To: Bartholomew Mongoven
Cc: ‘Fred Burton’
Subject: Re: Insight – China/Tibet/Obama
Bart, do you believe Mrs. P’s thoughts are fairly mainstream among Obama supporters, or are most still fairly content? I feel like I hear comments similar to Mrs. P all the time on other various issues, but my viewpoint is probably fairly skewed. (Marx himself couldn’t satisfy half the people here.)

Bartholomew Mongoven wrote:

I don’t disagree that Biden is a weasel. I think Emanuel is emasculating Obama by selling him on clever Clintonesque tactics. I would love to see Obama with someone more principled and less clever as Chief of Staff. He needs a James Baker and he has a Donald Regan. At least Clinton had Panetta at first to tell him when to not be a pussy. Without Panetta Clinton was just a great tactician but he didn’t get anything done (except get re-elected).

———————————————————————-

From: Fred Burton [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 3:58 PM
To: ‘Bartholomew Mongoven’; ‘Anya Alfano
Subject: RE: Insight – China/Tibet/Obama
She blames Obama and Biden. I dropped Emanuel into the soup and she said that he would be added to her list. She believes Biden is weasel and Obama is a pussy. I want her to fund my bid for Congress. Yes, I can be bought.

———————————————————————-

From: Bartholomew Mongoven [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 10:55 AM
To: ‘Fred Burton’; ‘Anya Alfano
Subject: RE: Insight – China/Tibet/Obama
I remember that she had misgivings about supporting him during the primaries. I assume that rather than support a challenger, she’ll just sit out 2012 (unless Obama finds a spine). I’d love to know if there was any talk about whether she and her set think it’s him or his staff (esp. Emanuel) who is making his presidency so muddled so far.

———————————————————————-

From: Fred Burton [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 9:02 AM
To: ‘Bartholomew Mongoven’; ‘Anya Alfano
Subject: FW: Insight – China/Tibet/Obama
Mrs. P

———————————————————————-

From: Fred Burton [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 8:01 AM
To: ‘Secure List’
Subject: Insight – China/Tibet/Obama

From a billionaire Democratic fundraiser –

The billionaire (who also funds ACORN) is greatly disappointed over Obama’s “weakness and wimpyness” towards China (“Fred, they only understand strength”) and Obama’s failure to meet with the Dhali Lama. The fundraiser stated he/she was personally disappointed (“betrayed”) for helping Obama get into The White House and does not intend to support Obama next election, absent a drastic turn-around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Posted in Climate Change, Freedom of Speech, Politics.

Tagged with , , , .

Support #altnews & keep Dark Politricks alive

Remember I told you over 5 years ago that they would be trying to shut down sites and YouTube channels that are not promoting the "Official" view. Well it's happening big time. Peoples Channels get no money from YouTube any more and Google is being fishy with their AdSense giving money for some clicks but not others. The time is here, it's not "Obama's Internet Cut Off Switch" it's "Trumps Sell Everyones Internet Dirty Laundry Garage Sale".

It's not just Google/YouTube defunding altenative chanels (mine was shut), but Facebook is also removing content, shutting pages, profiles and groups and removing funds from #altnews that way as well. I was recently kicked off FB and had a page "unpublished" with no reason given. If you don't know already all Facebooks Private Messages and Secret Groups are still analysed and checked for words related to drugs, sex, war etc against their own TOS. Personally IU know there are undercover Irish police moving from group to group cloning peoples accounts and getting people booted. Worse than that I know people in court at the moment for the content they had on their secret private group. Use Telegrams secret chat mode to chat on, or if you prefer if you need to or buy a dumb phone with nothing for the NSA to hack into if you are that paranoid.

So if your not supporting this site already which brings you news from the Left to the Right (really the same war mongering bollox) then I could do with some. Even if it's just £5 or tick the monthly subscription box it will be much appreciated. Read on to find out why/

Why?

Any support to keep this site would be appreciated. You could set up a monthly subscription for £2 like some people do or you could pay a one off donation as a gift.
I am not asking you to pay me for other people's articles, this is a clearing house as well as place to put my own views out into the world. I am asking for help to write more articles like my recent
false flag gas attack to get WWIII started in Syria, and Trump away from Putin. Hopefully a few missiles won't mean a WikiLeaks release of that infamous video Trump apparently made in a Russian bedroom with Prostitutes. Also please note that this article was written just an hour after the papers came out, and I always come back and update them.

If you want to read JUST my own articles then use the top menu I have written hundreds of articles for this site and I host numerous amounts of material that has seen me the victim of hacks, DOS plus I have been kicked off multiple hosting companies, free blogging sites, and I have even had threats to cease and desist from the US armed forces. Therefore I have to pay for my own server which is NOT cheap. The more people who read these article on this site the more it costs me so some support would be much appreciated.

I have backups of removed reports shown, then taken down after pressure, that show collusion between nations and the media. I have the full redacted 28/29 pages from the 9.11 commission on the site which seems to have been forgotten about as we help Saudi Arabia bomb Yemeni kids hiding in the rubble with white phosphorus, an illegal weaapon. One that the Israeli's even used when they bombed the UN compound in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead. We complain about Syrian troops (US Controlled ISIS) using chemical weapons to kill "beautiful babies". I suppose all those babies we kill in Iraq, Yemen, Somalia and Syria are just not beautiful enough for Trumps beautiful baby ratio. Plus we kill about 100 times as many as ISIS or the Syrian army have managed by a factor of about 1000 to 1.

I also have a backup of the FOX News series that looked into Israeli connections to 9.11. Obviously FOX removed that as soon as AIPAC, ADL and the rest of the Hasbra brigade protested.

I also have a copy of the the original Liberal Democrats Freedom Bill which was quickly and quietly removed from their site once they enacted and replaced with some watered down rubbish instead once they got into power. No change to police tactics, protesting or our unfair extradition treaty with the USA but we did get a stop to being clamped on private land instead of the mny great ideas in the original.

So ANY support to keep this site running would be much appreciated! I don't have much money after leaving my job and it is a choice between shutting the server or selling the domain or paying a lot of money just so I can show this material. Material like the FSB Bombings that put Putin in power or the Google no 1 spot when you search for protecting yourself from UK Police with "how to give a no comment interview". If you see any adverts that interest you then please visit them as it helps me without you even needing to give me any money. A few clicks per visit is all it takes to help keep the servers running and #altnews alive!

However if you don't want to use the very obvious and cost free ways (to you) to help the site and keep me writing for it then please consider making a small donation. Especially if you have a few quid sitting in your PayPal account doing nothing useful. Why not do a monthly subscription for less money instead. Will you really notice £5 a month?

0 Responses

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.

css.php