Tell the UK Government to pressure the Israelis to stop the killing in Palestine
By Dark Politricks
38Degrees are trying to get the UK Parliament to actually act on the current Israeli conflict with the Palestinians rather than keep their nose up the USA’s ass hole.
You can help by signing a petition to tell our UK Foreign Minister, Philip Hammond. what you think of this situation.
This is what 38Degrees say about the situation:
In the past 20 days of fighting in Gaza and Israel more than 1000 people have been killed and tens-of-thousands have been injured – many of them children 
Yesterday there was a brief 12 hour truce. Foreign ministers from around the world, including Philip Hammond MP, met in PARIS to try to reach a long-term ceasefire. Fighting started again overnight.  But just this morning both sides agreed to a further 24 hour truce. It’s not clear yet if it will hold. 
38 Degrees is a movement which stands for peace. In the news day after day we’ve seen men, women and children from both sides being killed. The natural reaction is to want to help – to do something.
The war is over 2,300 miles away from the UK. The conflict is long, bloody and seemingly never ending. It’s easy to feel powerless. 38 Degrees members have been sharing feelings of frustration and despair at what’s happening.
“The killing of innocent people, in particular children, totally unacceptable regardless of the argument.” Aidan
“If we could persuade our government to change course, against immensely powerful lobbyists, many other governments would probably capitulate, bringing a well deserved peace to the region at last.” Robin
“I am a 38 Degrees member and really concerned by the general apathy of the UK and European governments in the face of Israeli aggression in Gaza…” Ashley
David Cameron has urged “restraint” from both sides.  And Philip Hammond MP, our foreign minister, has said that “the necessity right now is to stop the loss of life.” 
Many 38 Degrees members are demanding a stronger response from the UK government. Some think this should take the form of sanctions, others think we should be pushing for war crimes investigations. Some of us think the UK should stay out of it altogether.
Philip Hammond represented us at the talks yesterday in Paris. And he will continue to represent us until a peace deal is agreed by all sides.
Whatever your view, Philip Hammond and the government should hear what we expect of them. 38 Degrees members haven’t written to the new foreign minister before, but with the death toll increasing by the day, now is the time to tell him what you think.
Click here to send Philip Hammond a personal email: https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/middle-east-crisis
The situation in Gaza and Israel is complex. But we fail as humankind if we don’t devise a way to bring peace to this long troubled region. Let’s stand together with people all over the world calling for an end to the violence – for good.
With hope for peace,
Belinda, Maddy, Ali, Susannah and the 38 Degrees team
PS: If you want to see what other 38 Degrees members are saying and join the conversation, then you can on the 38 Degrees blog: https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/gaza-israel
PPS: Here’s some context:
- A twelve-hour truce was agreed by both sides and began at 5am yesterday morning. An offer to extend the truce was rejected by Hamas. 
- This morning a 24-hour ceasefire was agreed by both sides. 
- The new UK foreign secretary, Philip Hammond, has called for a swift ceasefire. 
- Thousands took part in a protest on the streets of London yesterday against Israel’s military campaign in Gaza 
- On Friday, the World Health Organisation has demanded a humanitarian corridor in Gaza. 
- Last week, the UN Human Rights Council voted to pass a resolution to investigate Israel for possible war crimes. The UK was one of 17 countries to abstain. 
 The Independent: Israel-Gaza conflict: Death toll hits 1000 amid 12-hour ceasefire:
 BBC: Hamas fires rockets into Israel after Gaza truce bid:
 BBC News: Hamas announces new 24-hour Gaza ceasefire with Israel:
 The Scotsman: Gaza: Cameron urges Israel to ‘exercise restraint’:
 BBC News Philip Hammond on ceasefire: ‘stop the loss of life’:
 Sky News: Israel resumes Gaza fighting after rocket fire:
 BBC News: Hamas announces new 24-hour Gaza ceasefire with Israel:
 Huffington Post: Philip Hammond warns the West is ‘losing sympathy’ with Israel over Gaza:
 Evening Standard: Thousands line London’s streets for pro-Palestine protest during 12-hour Gaza ceasefire:
 Yahoo! News: WHO calls for humanitarian corridor to evacuate Gaza wounded:
 UN News Centre: As civilian casualties rise in Gaza, UN Rights Council agrees probe into alleged ‘war crimes’:
This is my own response to the petition:
First some figures:
Israeli Death Toll = 42 (soldiers)
Palestinian Death Toll = 1000 and 5,870 injured (nearly all civilians, women and children)
I am shocked at the indiscriminate and deliberate shelling of hospitals, mosques, schools and farms in Palestine.
Yes the Hamas “firecracker” rockets are indiscriminate as well but then two wrongs do not make a right and the size of the two opposing “armies” is not exactly equal is it.
On one side a huge conscripted army of many Jewish people who are brought up to believe Muslims are all evil terrorists and therefore treat them so.
Examples include this beatings of teenagers (even US citizens) like 15 year old Tariq Khdeir. You can watch it here:
Watch on youtube.com here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDENWwEDGr4&list=UU_TjGD1xtca2nHUJddjCNWQ
This was taken from the Israeli newspaper http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.603184
Tariq was the cousin of Muhammed Abu Khdeir a 16-year-old who was kidnapped and burned alive in revenge for the 3 Israelis who were kidnapped and killed > http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/middle-east-unrest/three-israelis-admit-killing-palestinian-mohammed-abu-khdeir-cops-n155316.
Why was there no media outrage about this beating caught on tape by supposed “Israeli Defence Forces” or the sadistic killing of Muhammed Abu Khdeir as there was with the Israeli trio?
Are the lives of Israeli’s worth more than Palestinians?
Then we have a small enclave of people with nowhere to hide that is constantly bombed and shelled by the IDF.
The IDF say they drop notes before the bombings warning them of the attacks but if someone gave you a note at your door saying they would blow your house up in 10 minutes would that be fair or legal?
Also because the Gaza Strip is so small and built up there is nowhere for these people to hide.
Even the places they are told to wait are attacked by the IDF as the Goldstone report showed about the last big IDF attack on Gaza, Operation Cast Lead. Some main findings were:
- Shooting unarmed and even tied up civilians.
- Shooting teenagers who were carrying wounded civilians.
- Bombing Hospitals and homes.
- Collective punishment of a whole population for the misdeeds of some.
- Israel was also accused of using banned weapons in civilian areas such as the White Phosphorus attack on the UN compound and on civilian areas which is expressly forbidden by international law.
The IDF say that they target schools, hospitals and mosques as well as people’s houses because Hamas fire rockets from these buildings.
Usually these firing zones are detected very easily and very quickly by flying IDF planes scanning for them. These firing places are then met with an IDF missile on the firing zone, which is usually someone’s house. Probably someone who had no say whether Hamas could use their home or not.
Many people in Gaza are scared of Hamas but because they are their rulers, many secretly hate or are scared of showing their true feelings about them in case they are killed.
This is exactly the same with most despotic governments.
Of course many Palestinians see them as the only people fighting for their freedom, resistance fighters who are trying to liberate their land and all because the International and Arab community are doing nothing to help them. They see Hamas as the only people willing to die to secure their freedom.
So many people cannot say no when a Hamas firing team come to their home to use it as a launch pad and then its blown to bits along with their family by an IDF missile minutes later.
So is it always fair that the US press always calls these people “sympathizers” and “collaborators” of Hamas when they haven’t even interviewed them to find out what happened. I guess it’s hard when the people you want to interview are dead but still at least try to get a balanced perspective on the actions of the people on both sides of the conflict.
Personally I think the problem is religion and people who abuse and mis-use that religion for their own ends.
Muslims are evil, Jews are scum, Christians are infidels and so on.
How we can reverse that I don’t know but we can stop powerful armies attacking smaller weaker groups of people who are locked in what is basically a ghetto with no way to get out and whose territorial waters are not actually their own.
Many flotillas to bring in food and medicine which the people of Gaza need badly are stopped in what should be Gaza’s own water and then arrested and treated as terrorists.
Even when the IDF execute and kill US citizens on these flotillas such as the murder of Furkan Dogan which you can actually watch here, the USA does nothing.
Why did the US ignore the assassination of one of their own citizens in international waters, in what was basically an act of piracy?
Would we let UK citizens be killed and beaten like the US has? Even when it has been caught on camera?
Are we that scared or Israel?
Can we not even say what we truly think about this situation or are we subservient to US/Israeli policy on the matter?
It sure looks like the latter to me.
Please change this and do something about the slaughter in the Middle East.
Israeli Death Toll = 42
Palestinian Death Toll = 1000 and 5,870 injured.
Is this a fair and balanced war or is it a genocide we are supporting by our indifference and subservience to US/Israeli foreign policy?
Sign the petition here: https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/middle-east-crisis
The MH17 Malaysian Plane Crash – Hallmarks of a stitch up?
By Dark Politricks
Now believe it or not, I’m not a CIA stooge for writing about Putin’s involvement in the Ryazan apartment bombings that brought him to power in the corrupt days of post USSR. This was during a time where US economic hitmen were running the show, and the majority of KGB became the Russian Mafia.
This is what someone called me on my article about the bombings.
Neither am I a pro-Russian, FSB agent, who hates America and only believes anything Russia says as many others claim on my other postings just because I post videos from RT.com. It’s a bit hard to have it both ways.
This is probably due to the fact that I like to get my news from multiple sources and then make up my own mind. The problem with US mainstream media is that is only shows the US perspective and never alternative views.
Both Democrats and Republicans fight over tiny inconsequential differences whilst both agreeing on:
- War as a first resort
- Using CIA stooges and agents to other throw “unfriendly” governments
- The use of drones to kill terrorists AND US citizens.
- The NDAA
- The PATRIOT ACT
- The militarisation of US Police Forces
- The 1% taking all the wealth and being paid to by US tax payers as they are thrown out their homes, and all the other major crimes that should be divisive topics across political lines.
So as much as I wish someone paid me a few bucks to write articles for this blog they don’t.
Why do I do it? Because I believe in always telling my own point of view whether others like it or not and not following the established line when it comes to events of immense proportions.
You read both sides of the story from mainstream to alternative news, from “left-wing” to “right” and pro war / anti-war sides before coming to your OWN conclusion. Therefore anyone who wants to get a fair and balanced view on the recent shooting down of Flight MH17 needs to watch both Russian media reports and Western media reports before deciding for themselves which seem the most logical, rational and less likely to lead us to World War III.
The Downing of Flight MH17
First here is a Russian news report in which Russia and their allies in the East are begging for an investigation into the crash.
And here is a US report in which John McCain is literally itching to start a new war with Russia. Psychopaths often end up in positions of power remember.
Despite both Kiev and anti Kiev troops denying shooting down the plane. In John McCain’s mind it doesn’t matter who shot it down as all roads lead to Putin drawing the blood from the victims by his own cold hands.
Even Barack Obama who claims the US has firm evidence that the plane was shot down by a missile which was fired from an area controlled by anti-Kiev fighters agrees with Putin’s calls to conduct transparent investigation and says it’s too early to say who and why shot down the plane.
Both Putin and Obama are agreeing that a ceasefire needs to be implemented so that a proper investigation can be held before responsibility can be laid at anyone’s door. This is a very sensible claim seeing that some questions need to be answered first by the Ukrainian Air Authorities such as:
Why did the plane fly over a war zone?
Why did the Ukrainian air traffic controllers asked the plane to fly lower over the war zone area?
Why were they asked to fly to a lower altitude from the height they were at?
This comes directly from the planes own company.
Was it in the hope that the separatists would think it was a Ukrainian transport plane and shoot it down? It reminds me of that time when Blair and Bush talked about getting Saddam Hussein to “start” the Iraq war by luring him into downing a plane painted in UN colours.
Things like this do happen and it seems our leaders do talk about them. This includes Dick Cheney who had a crazy plan to stage a shoot up in the Straits of Hormuz between fake Republican Army boats and US ships, all so that they could blame Iran and start another war.
Here is investigative journalist Seymour Hersh talking about the plot.
And lets not forget that we have already heard claims that the new Kiev government is prepared to use false flag attacks to get its way as the leaked phone call between the Estonian Foreign Minister and EU Foreign Minister showed.
You can read more about it here or even on NSBC but you can listen to the two leaders discuss the false flag attacks below.
So with Kiev already using dirty tactics we have to ask ourselves “how far would they go” to get legitimacy to “cleanse” the East of Russian speakers as some Ukrainian Government ministers have even gone so far to say.
Even the Ukrainian Defense Minister has publicly voiced his plan to corral the citizens of Donbass into special “filtration” camps prior to forcibly resettling them in different parts of Ukraine. Even the Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatsenyuk declared the pro-federalists in the East to be “subhuman”.
And what about the massacre in the Trade Union building in Odessa that killed between 50 and 120 people.
How mad did the west go about the Ukrainians killing over an innocent 100 men, children and women.
Not far it seems from their reporting.
- CNN: It is unclear how the fire began, but it comes amid ongoing clashes between pro-Kiev and pro-Russian protesters.
- Globe & Mail: … most caught in a building set on fire after pro-Russian activists and supporters of Ukrainian unity fought running battles across the southern port city.
- BBC: At least 31 people have been killed in a fire in an official building amid violence in Odessa in south-west Ukraine, the interior ministry says. The deaths came as pro-Russian protesters clashed with Ukrainian government supporters in the city.
- Global Post: At least 30 people died in the port city of Odessa on Friday, most of them from smoke inhalation after a building caught fire amid violent protests.
- USA Today:Police in the Black Sea port of Odessa said late Friday that 31 people died when a union hall was set ablaze as pro-Russia demonstrators battled in the streets with Ukrainian loyalists.
Not exactly the same sort of rhetoric used when pro Kiev fighters, bombing, shelling and killing Eastern Ukrainians are themselves killed in return is it?
Lets hear what they said when two fighter jets who were probably on a mission to unleash more bombs on defenceless Ukrainians were shot down by the separatists.
- NYTimes: The Ukrainian government said on Thursday that a Russian military plane had shot down a Ukrainian fighter jet in Ukrainian airspace the previous evening, a serious allegation of direct intervention by Russia’s armed forces.
- BBC: A Ukrainian security spokesman has accused Russia’s air force of shooting down one of its jets while it was on a mission over Ukrainian territory.
- TIME: A Russian plane shot down a Ukrainian jet as it was flying on military operations over east Ukraine, Reuters reports. Ukrainian military spokesperson Andriy Lysenko confirmed Thursday that a SU-25 war plane was shot down Wednesday evening by a Russian jet.
- Telegraph: Telegraph: A Ukrainian Su-25 war plane. . A war plane of the Russian armed forces carried out a rocket attack on an Su-25 of the Ukrainian armed forces, which was carrying out missions on Ukrainian territory… was downed by a rocket fired by a Russian fighter
- Huffington Post: A Ukrainian fighter jet was shot down Wednesday by an air-to-air missile from a Russian plane, Ukrainian authorities said.
Not exactly even and balanced reporting, taking quotes directly from the coup installed illegal Kiev government.
One which I might add due to the USA’s own laws shouldn’t even be supported. Not that the US would listen to its own laws of course.
“in accordance with the amendments introduced to the 1961 law (Foreign Assistance Act) a few years ago the provision of foreign assistance is prohibited to ‘the government of any country whose duly elected head of government is deposed by military coup or decree.’ The relevant provision is contained in 22 US Code § 8422,”
So in spite of Ukrainian provocation on a massive scale I believe that if it wasn’t for Putins current calm and rational behaviour in these tense times we could already be involved in World War III.
All because of the US neo-con and Ukrainian neo-nazi’s hatred for Russians.
It seems that even American pro-Israeli Zionists, people who would throw themselves on a bomb to protect the state of Israel, are willing to stand alongside neo-Nazi’s and anti-Semites to get their wish of a war.
In case you forgot here is John McCain with far right leader Oleh Tyahnybok in Independence Square in Kiev rousing the crowd to other-throw a legitimately elected government. One that was due to have an election in a years time anyway.
What right does an US politician have to enter another country and demand changes in leadership?
Can you imagine if Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro or President Putin stood in Washington rabble rousing and telling the masses to other-throw the US Government?
Here is John McCain in the Ukraine meeting (on his right) far right leader Oleh Tyahnybok in Independence Square in Kiev, Ukraine, Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013.
Now just because the self-defence forces shot down Kiev “fighter” planes with their rockets it does not mean they did shoot or would shoot down a passenger jet. Would the separatists be crazy enough to shoot down a civilian airliner knowing what kind of trouble it would cause?
From a military article on “What would it take to shoot down a passenger jet”
To shoot down a commercial airliner at cruising altitude would require advanced anti-air missile systems. Among the easiest systems to employ would be man-portable air-defense systems, known as MANPADS. But some experts ruled out that possibility.
“First off, a MANPAD did not shoot down that airliner,” a former Marine Special Operations member trained in air defense systems said. “A MANPADS original purpose is for low-flying aircraft with high-heat signatures.”
“Like helicopters,” he added.
MANPADS have been known to target commercial aircraft – but usually only during takeoff and landing, when the jets are moving the slowest and are the most vulnerable. A DHL transport plane was struck by an SA-14, a type of MANPAD, shortly after departing Baghdad international airport in 2003.
“MANPADS don’t have the fuel to continue tracking a fast-moving target at high altitude,” said the special operations member, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly.
For further reading on Russian hardware that could have shot down the MH17 Plane read this.
pro-Russian separatists have denied allegations that they brought down the aircraft, saying they lack weapons systems that would be able to target an airliner at a cruising altitude near 30,000 feet. At the same time, rebels in eastern Ukraine claimed that they had shot down a Ukrainian transport plane earlier this week. That plane, an IL-76, was shot down at 21,000 ft, according to U.S. officials. Three crew members were killed.
So the Russian separatists deny they have the weapons to even shoot down the plane. However in my eyes they have a perfect right to shoot down any enemy planes that are bombing and killing their women and children in their towns.
“It is war after all” – as the Israeli’s say whilst blasting homes to pieces, but not before dropping leaflets on top first warning the occupants that their house is about to be destroyed. How kind of them.
Also why would they do something that they would know Kiev and the US would use as a pre-text to launch an even bloodier war on the East of Ukraine than they already have? Are they just stupid.
So then that leaves Russia and Kiev who have the capabilities of shooting down such an airliner.
Mistakes do happen. Remember when the US shot down the Iranian airliner Iran Air Flight 655 in 1988.
The attack took place in Iranian airspace over Iran’s territorial waters in the Persian Gulf. It was on the flight’s usual flight path and giving out the correct signal to identify that it was a commercial airliner and not military.
The aircraft, an Airbus A300 B2-203, was destroyed by SM-2MR surface-to-air missiles fired from the Vincennes who “mistook” the Iranian Airbus A300 as an attacking F-14A Tomcat fighter.
I don’t remember too much crying in the US media about that attack, but then again Iran are our enemies just like the Russians are.
We don’t or shouldn’t shed tears for “terrorists” or “separatists” who just want feel safe and secure from the neo-nazi influenced Kiev government that we shouldn’t forget was installed after a coup removed the legitimate leader of the country.
And as for Russia shooting down the plane? Well they are being the calmest most rational politicians on the world stage at the moment.
- They are calling for a ceasefire so a proper investigation can be held.
- They have not invaded (as claimed) the East of Ukraine – although in my eyes they have the right to if they believe the Russian speaking people who WANT to be part of Russia are under deadly attack.
- They have not retaliated for all the sanctions the US and Europe have placed on them. They could have switched off all gas to Europe, sold all US currency and got China to as well, and then banned every single American government worker from the country including all the CIA agents on the hunt for Edward Snowden.
Instead they have just put troops on the border – a logical action considering they feel very likely an attack might be coming. Don’t forget 20 million Russians were killed by Nazis who came through the Ukraine in World War II so having a neo-Nazi government next door is not exactly comforting.
Plus the USA NEEDS Russia at the moment.
- Who was it that prevented the US being drawn into another war in Syria when they brokered a deal to get rid of Assad’s chemical weapons? Russia!
- Who is it that the US needs to help solve the Iranian nuclear weapon crisis? Russia!
- Who is it that Europe needs to fuel them every freezing winter with their gas? Russia!
- Who would it be mad to start a war with considering they have some of the most sophisticated missile technology in the world plus thousands of nuclear weapons? Russia?
So as neo-con war mongers and their limp wristed bitches Lyndsey Graham literally beg for a first nuclear strike on Russia despite any evidence they shot the plane down Obama has to be strong.
Can he stop the neo-cons from ending the world or can he and Putin put their differences aside and admit that the Ukrainian situation is a mess and one that the US shouldn’t be supporting.
So as another Gladio 2 operation unfolds in the Ukraine and Iraq and Syria are fighting a bastard child of the CIA’s al-Qaeda e.g ISIL/ISIS. Plus Israel is bombing the hell out of Palestine due to 3 dead teenagers compared to thousands of dead Palestinian teenagers it’s madness not to have some calm at this point and wait for the facts to come in.
Whoever shot the plane down was either doing it deliberately to cause war or it was done by mistake DUE to the war on the Eastern Ukrainian people who just want to vote to be free like the people of Crimea, Kosovo, Scotland and all the other countries we are supposed to support self-determination for.
Wasn’t that the reason we supported Syrian rebels, Libyan rebels and countless other rebels when it suited us?
Are we that much of a bunch of hypocrites?
The answer seems an affirmative yes.
Wait for the black boxes to be analysed and hope the results are not tampered with when the Dutch handed them over to the UK to be analysed. They are actually local to me as we are one of the only places in Europe who analyse black boxes which included the PAN AM Lockerbie disaster.
However all the boxes will tell us is the chat between the pilots and the Ukrainian air traffic control and the flight, height, speed and other parameters the plane was flying at before it was hit. It may tell us a missile hit the plane but it’s not going to tell us WHO fired the missile.
So those photos from an US analyst who claims he saw Kiev controlled soldiers with a BUK missile system and empty beer bottles surrounding them should be a piece of evidence AND so should the intercepted calls that the Ukrainians had shot the plane down.
Add to that the question that two Ukrainian fighter jets were following the plane and then dropped altitude after it was hit to survey the wreckage should also be investigated.
Photos from social media of Ukrainian BUK missile systems “being moved into Russia” which have been used by the US State department despite claims that the photos show Ukrainian road signs, that prove the missiles were in Kiev controlled territory not Russia, should be dismissed as Twitter NAFF.
If the USA’s total intelligence against Russia is just Twitter photos and other social media then they need to up their game. At least the Russians have asked some questions that deserve answering.
The question is – will they be answered – or will media hype and neo-con NAZI BS – drumbeat war into US citizens heads take control instead?
For more of my own articles on the Ukrainian situation:
Can You Imagine if the Ukraine was the USA?
Western hypocrisy over Ukrainian Protests
Help the jailed Pirate Bay creators – Use The Pirate Bay
By Dark Politricks
Gottfrid Svartholm Ward and Peter Sunde
Help these two prisoners by sending them comfort items whilst they rot away in prison. Gottfrid can only receive letters whilst Peter can get letters, books and vegan candy!
So why not help these two out whilst they are stuck in jail as political prisoners for doing something Google a multi billion dollar company does constantly but on a much larger scale but is allowed a free pass from the Government.
A search engine like Pirate Bay or Google is just that – a way to search for items hosted on other computers. The search engines don’t host the files themselves they just supply a mechanism for searching for certain files JUST like Google.
I wonder how many “illegal” documents, vidoes, films, music, pictures and other items can be found with a Google or YouTube.com search? Lots – I know because I find them constantly!
So if you want to screw big business and the crackdown on Internet freedom help these two prisoners and continue to use the Pirate Bay by going through “proxies” – just search for “Pirate Bay Proxies” or if you have WAMP Server on your PC or a LINUX server that can run PHP scripts download this script to find out which proxies are not being blocked by your ISP.
You can download the PHP script to run from your own server and get ISP details from here. Just change the file extension from .txt to .php before you run it from your server.
If you are on a Windows machine you can download WAMP, set the port to 8888 so you can run APACHE and IIS alongside each other and run PHP from your Windows computer. Setting WAMP up on a Windows PC is pretty straight forward but if you do run into problems this article will help you troubleshoot some common issues you might face.
Using Pirate Bay
Despite it supposedly being banned more and more people are pointing their servers to it so that you can use it. If you want do to the same hire a server in a freedom loving country like Iceland (not the USA or UK!) and set your DNS to point at the Pirate Bay IP address.
Now to use the Pirate Bay without getting caught – and by that I mean not getting a letter kindly warning you not to use it through in the UK. To do so you can do all of the following.
If you are being blocked from the Pirate Bay by your ISP then you have a number of choices.
On clicking the page will change (usually to an advert with a blue bar at the top) and in the top right corner will be another countdown saying “Please Wait”. Usually after 5 seconds it will say “SKIP AD” and on clicking it you will end up at the Pirate Bay mirror site.
2. Use a proxy to access the Pirate Bay. There are many free proxies out there and you can find a good list at http://nntime.com/proxy-list-01.htm. Use a tool like FoxyProxy to manage your proxy lists and toggle between them. Or you can go into your browsers network / proxy settings and manually enter the IP address and port number you want to use.
3. Download the new Pirate Bay Browser or the Mozilla TOR Browser. Both of which access the TOR network to help disguise your internet footprint by bouncing your HTTP requests through a series of servers. As the TOR website explains.
“Tor protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, and it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location. Tor works with many of your existing applications, including web browsers, instant messaging clients, remote login, and other applications based on the TCP protocol.”
With all the outrage surrounding the NSA spying on ALL American citizens and the recent revelations that they are using this information not only to catch terrorists but to catch petty criminals, drug dealers, tax avoiders and to spy on and blackmail politicians and judges it is in everyone’s best interests that they tighten up on their Internet Security.
As this article I wrote explains there are a number of measures you can take to reduce your Internet footprint and whilst you might be totally invisible you can blend into the background.
So do yourself a favour and use the Pirate Bay browser or the TOR Mozilla Browser. Not only does making use of the TOR network help protect your privacy but the Pirate Bay Browser will let you access a number of Pirate Bay Mirror sites and bypass any censorship that your ISP or country may have introduced.
Download the TOR Browser
Once installed when you open the .EXE you will connect to the TOR network.
Once connected you can use the Firefox browser to surf the web. All your Pirate Bay Mirror sites and other Torrent sites are linked at the top in the icon bar. Pick one and then carry out your search for movies, applications or other content.
As you can see it’s just a search engine like Google which makes it very unfair that the Pirate Bay is being blocked by ISP’s as Google also indexes illegal content such as porn and copyrighted material.
This is a search for the US TV show Dexter.
Like most search engines once you run a search you get your results.
As you can see from the results on the right there are two columns, seeders and leachers.
You want to choose an item with as many seeders (uploaders) and as few leachers (downloaders) as possible to get a quick download.
You can also tell from the names of the file what sort they are e.g if the file has the word CAM in it then it’s a poor quality camera in a cinema job.
If it’s HDTV quality it will be a bigger better quality file and BRRip is a BluRay copy. Check for comments under each torrent download page to see what people have rated the audio and video quality.
Clicking on the file you want will open up the result page. Hopefully you will get comments telling you the quality of the file. Click on “Get This Torrent” to download your torrent file.
When you want to download a torrent from the Pirate Bay you will first need to have a torrent client. There are many out there including:
Once you have one installed your application of choice you can just click on the torrent in your search results and it will open up in the client and start downloading.
As you can see whilst you download the file you will also be uploading at the same time. This way you are not just taking without giving back the files you have already leached. You can control the bandwidth ratio between upload and download as well as set limits on the rate you upload.
However be-warned, ISP’s are also on the lookout for people downloading (leaching) and uploading (seeding) torrents so you need to protect yourself.
Preventing Being Tracked Downloading
Some of the ways to stop or reduce people or companies from seeing you download torrents include the following and as always with security (in this case your own) it is better to use a variety of defence methods than just one:
-Using someone else’s WIFI or network.
-Using an anonymous proxy that doesn’t leak identifying information or even better a VPN. A paid for tool like BTGuard which is both a proxy and encryption tool which helps prevent your ISP throttle your traffic.
-Using a block list which will mean that all traffic is bounced around ISP routers so that they cannot scan the traffic, PeerBlock is an application that you can download that will do this although other Torrent applications can accept files of IP addresses into the application,
-Setting your download port to a common port for other traffic such as 80 or 8080/8888 (HTTP) so that it doesn’t look obvious that you are downloading P2P data. Most people use a “random port” but it is better to look like you are downloading HTTP content especially if you are encrypting your traffic as well.
-Limiting your upload rate to a minimum. Although this violates the spirit of P2P (sharing) the people going after you for stealing copyrighted material are more interested in those spreading (uploading) the content rather than downloading it.
-Ensuring you force outgoing traffic to be encrypted. This will help prevent your ISP see that you are using BitTorrent traffic and may prevent them throttling your bandwidth.
-Set a download cap on your traffic. Even if you are encrypting your traffic some ISP’s may see the amount you are downloading and throttle it if they think you are up to no good.
-Using an application like PeerBlock which will block traffic from known bad IP addresses such as P2P blocklists, known bad IP addresses, spyware, FBI and copyright monitoring sites and so on. It is worth downloading and just sits in the background running as you do you’re downloading.
As with most security measures a wide range of different measures is much better than just relying on one system.
Hopefully this article will help you make use of The Pirate Bay if you have been blocked so far from accessing it by your ISP.
Why do Americans still celebrate the 4th of July?
By Dark Politricks
On the 4th of July there is only one question that needs to be asked by all Americans who are actually celebrating this holiday.
“What are you actually celebrating and why?”
You may not be ruled by King George any-more but the recent 2 Presidents have acted far more like Kings than the English monarch ever did.
It cannot be the freedom of speech you used to cherish. No you have to have permits and free speech zones for protests now. Plus your constant chatter on the phones, Internet and talk in public is constantly monitored by technology like NSA’s PRISM, TRAPWIRE and the much older ECHELON.
It cannot be the free movement around the country without fear of harassment, secure in your papers from unreasonable searches. Not when the Police, TSA, Transport Cops, Border Guards and other agencies can now forcibly take blood and DNA samples from you, scan your naked body and grope your genitals if you refuse to be scanned, stored and studied as you go about your way.
Add to that the fact that most people are carrying the equivalent of chips in their skin by having smart phones on their person 24/7.
Phones that record your every movement to local databases on your phone that can easily be extracted by the Police or if you turn off this feature (check https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0 once logged into Google to see if your history is currently being recorded) then it will still be logged at the phone company.
Turn your phones GPS off and your location can still be located down to a few square metres from pings to phone masts and a simple triangulation formula. Turn your battery off and there is still enough power to enable this to happen – maybe this is the reason most smart phones make it so hard to remove batteries nowadays.
It cannot be freedom from a tyrant, a King George like figure who thinks he has a God-given right to take your life. No the President now has the authority to take your life without even bothering with the charade that passes for a trial if he thinks you are a danger to your country. He just needs to consider you a danger to the country and sign a bit of paper and “boom” a drone is coming your way.
Freedom from drone strikes? Nope – not even if you’re a US citizen. Your just an enemy combatant who doesn’t have the right to argue your case in a court of law.
Freedom from assassination squads? Nope. Navy SEAL Teams and other commandos are scouring foreign countries to assassinate “terrorists” and the CIA are doing the same on the homeland for “malcontents”.
What about freedom to blow the whistle when you find that your government has broken the law, spied on people without warrants or committed massacres in war zones? No – if you write the wrong article in a paper or expose secrets that have been passed to you by a whistle-blower you are more likely to be considered a traitor than a hero in this new age.
It seems journalists who try to print the truth are considered nothing more than spies and the papers and journalists who dare to print your stories of government abuse will also be attacked, spied upon and harassed.
Even people who should know better will call for your execution on live TV. Who even knows whether these talking heads are even real TV personalities anymore rather than COINTELPRO agents stirring up hate against “enemies of the state” who dare speak truth to power.
What about the freedom to work long hours for little pay? Forced to hand over large amounts of your earnings for goods that your Government mandates you “must” purchase and then watch as the endless cycle of your Government buying its own printed money through the convoluted and corrupt Federal Reserve system means that the value of your wage decreases in real terms every month as your jobs are shipped overseas to people who are willing to work even longer and for much less?
It has now come to the stage that you are monitored so much in real life through linked up CCTV systems like TRAPWIRE, massive city sized computer systems that can log every purchase you make, every movement you make through your cars GPS tracking systems or even that useful bug you so happily carry around with you for others to track you with, your phone, that you cannot even escape into cyberspace any-more.
The virtual world is just as monitored as the real one.
I have to wonder whether the places you visit in virtual games like Second Life are also bugged and monitored by virtual agents of the state? I’d guess the answer is most definitely especially after news that the NSA and GCHQ were using the chat services that online games employ to spy on the players.
Facebook, Google, Skype, Apple and all the other big techno giants we are being shepherded into using 24/7 are all just front ends to those 3 letter acronyms that litter the American landscape.
Acronyms like NSA, CIA, FBI and the TSA are all hankering after those data packets that log every URL, website, file, instant message and email you have ever written.
These are the modern-day “papers” of the 21st century, and secure is not something you can expect to be, especially when you willingly hand over your data to the “cloud” for safe storage.
So if you celebrated “Independence Day” then I would be interested to know what is so special about your independence when compared to a dictatorship?
You have been living under emergency laws since 9.11.
Laws that give the President dictatorial like powers through Orwellian pieces of legalese like the PATRIOT ACT which was written years before the date and then eagerly dusted off when the events of 9.11 unfolded.
All to be enacted under a climate of fear and patriotism, where politicians didn’t even bother reading what they voted for and detractors were attacked with Anthrax or declared “unpatriotic”. All because they were not willing to hand over their basic rights such as habeas corpus, a fair trial, freedom from torture or the right to know what you have been accused of in an open court of law.
This was back when we had a far right government running the USA. Now we are supposedly living under a liberal, left wing, Democrat!
How I laugh when I hear Americans call Obama left wing or socialist! Society is not something he is promoting with Homeland Security asking neighbours to become de-facto spies and inform on each other or where over a million Americans have top secret security clearance.
There is nothing democratic or liberal about the NDAA, drone strikes at will or the President declaring that he can spy on anyone in the world without due process.
I have to wonder what President Obama see’s when he looks in the mirror.
Does he see the leader of a once great free nation that has succumb to fear, militarism, war mongering and the all-pervasive surveillance state.
If not, does he honestly believe he’s a liberal in charge of a “free nation”?
If so does he not feel the slightest bit of guilt when he looks at that Nobel Peace prize he was so, so prematurely given in the hope that pre-election rhetoric would be converted into real “hope and change” from the Bush/Cheney years?
Instead he has taken the ball from the GOP and kicked it out the stadium, far surpassing anything the Republicans did to kill liberty and freedom in America.
Wars have increased, with covert action and drone strikes occurring in more places across the world than ever before. All under the never-ending “war on terror” banner.
Liberty at home has decreased and a true liberal POTUS would have at least stood up for the freedoms he attacked Bush for removing when he was only a Senator. Does he honestly not believe he is the hypocrite is blatantly is.
It is funny how power corrupts.
It is not so funny to look at the state of Amerika on Independence day.
An interview with Dimitri Khalezov about the 9.11 nuclear attack
By Dark Politricks
If you know about Dimitri Khalezov you will know he is an ex Soviet Union Nuclear Weapons specialist and a former commissioned officer of the “military unit 46179”, otherwise known as “the Special Control Service” of the 12th Chief Directorate of the Defense Ministry of the Soviet Union.
He claims to know what happened on 9.11.
Some of you who have read up on this will know its old news.
However I just wanted to re-iterate his main claims and show an interview he did when he released his book on the subject which he claims the FBI “unofficially” told him was 90% accurate apart from his conclusion to WHY. He re-wrote it after this tip off.
His main claims are:
1. The attack was orchestrated by Mossad, and the chief of Mossad operations who he was friendly with in Thailand at the time, Mike Harari admitted such to him and was happy he had pulled off such an operation. Apparently Mike Harari said, “it was the greatest day of his life” - nice.
2. The attack on the Pentagon was with a Soviet nuclear missile taken from the sunken Soviet submarine, the Kursk. The missile was a hardened multi ton Granit missile which was designed to attack US Aircraft carriers in a hive like fashion so that if one was shot down the others could re-co-ordinate their attack. These missiles fly at super sonic speeds and have the punch, power and ability to make the moves that American flight 77 supposedly did when it hit the Pentagon.
The Soviet Granit Missile that supposedly hit the Pentagon
3. The heads of the US government were taken into nuclear protective bunkers on the day of the attacks. This shows they thought they were under “nuclear” attack. The big nuclear proof doors of a nuclear bunker built into the side of a mountain were shut for the very first time on the day of 9.11 another signal that US authorities believed they were under nuclear attack.
4. The WTC and the Sears Tower in Chicago were designed with a mini nuke demolition scenario to demolish them. The Soviets used to laugh at how crazy an idea this was but apparently they knew about it due to a treaty signed between the USSR and USA on the peaceful use of nuclear weapons. Whilst the Americans used them to demolish buildings the Soviets used them to build lakes, gas containers and tunnels.
5. Ground Zero is defined as the point of a nuclear detonation. Why was 9.11 called Ground Zero? All dictionaries before 9.11 defined it as such but after 9.11 the US Government was so embarrassed that the site of 9.11 was called Ground Zero the definition in dictionaries was actually re-defined as “the place a big bomb explodes OR the place in New York city where terrorists destroyed the Twin Towers”. Very Orwellian.
6. Mini nukes DO exist and have been used in various attacks including the bombings of the US and French barracks in Beirut and the Bali bombings in which he was actually implicated in along with Mike Harari. Harari used a false name whilst in Thailand and he even shows up on the FBI’s chart of material witnesses under this false name. The US would be stupid to not realise this was the head of Mossad operations yet they still put his photo on the chart of suspects and witnesses under this fake name.
7. Also mini nukes were used in the Oklahoma bombings and the first official bombings in Saudi Arabia that were attributed to bin-Laden. This was before Al-Qaeda had been thought up when the Khobar Tower bombings occurred.
8. His job whilst in the USSR military was to detect the use of nuclear weapons such as the mini nukes used in various “terrorist” bombings. He has gone on record to say that the seismic waves given off by such attacks could only come from nuclear devices. Also the amounts of TNT claimed to be used in these various “truck bombings” are not enough to take down these buildings and that the effects of the blast on the building prove this.
9. When used, these Mini Nukes are planted under ground so that the soil and surrounding underground area contain most of the radiation given out from the blast, also it means that the levels of “dangerous” radiation above ground only lasts for a few hours after the explosion.
10. On 9.11 the WTC were hit by planes but the physics of aluminium hitting steel shows that a plane cannot travel the whole way through all the hardened steel and concrete of the WTC as certain shots of the planes hitting the towers show. The WTC has a central core as well so the plane would have to travel through this core as well. Some camera shots from the day show signs of digital manipulation with a plane hitting one side and coming out the other. Camera shots were passed along from single sources to TV stations so not as many TV shots of the planes hitting the towers exist as people believe.
11. When the Pentagon was hit they already knew it was a Russian Granit missile heading towards it as NORAD has the signatures of every Russian/Soviet missile. Therefore they thought they were under nuclear attack. Planes were sent to the Atlantic coast to prevent further attacks and the heads of the US Government were taken to nuclear proof shelters. They also contacted President Putin to discuss what was going on and why a Russian missile was heading towards them. They obviously believed it wasn’t a Russian attack otherwise it would have been a different scenario afterwards.
12. He also claims that because the missile that hit the Pentagon was nuclear – although it didn’t go off. The US administration were convinced that there were more nuclear attacks coming and even that some were already in the WTC. How they got there if the planes didn’t penetrate the buildings outer wall I don’t know and this is not really discussed in this interview. Either the planes entered the buildings leaving behind atomic devices or they collapsed on the outer walls and crumbled into dust. Either that or the bombs were already in the building. I don’t know what he is actually claiming and this is the bit of the interview that contradicts itself in my eyes.
13. However because of this threat of nuclear devices being in the upper floors of the WTC the US government decided to collapse the WTC using the inbuilt mini nuclear devices in the floors of the building. This is why the whole tower was pulverized into dust. Having nuclear bombs go off at the height of the impact zones in the WTC would have destroyed most of New York but the mini nukes underneath the buildings would solve this problem. He discusses the difference between underground and atmospheric explosions in the interview.
14. He also claims that “The Lord of War”, the infamous Viktor Bout, was extradited to the USA under the “non-public” charges of selling the nuclear Granit missile to the “terrorists”. The public charges were spurious.
15. Dimitri Khalezov is considered a material witness in the 9.11 investigation along with the head of Mossad operations (under his false name that he used on his Thai passport).
16. He is the first person to actually name someone who has “admitted” and joyfully so, carrying out the 9.11 attacks. This person, Mike Harari, head of Mossad Operations, was also connected to setting up “fake” al-Qaeda cells in Malaysia and supplying passports to them. This includes the perpetrators of the Bali bombing.
17. Remember Osama bin-Laden denied all involvement in the most successful terrorist attacks in the history of the world unlike the IRA, ETA and other terrorist groups who always admitted their terrorist attacks. You can read bin-Laden’s interview where he denies carrying out the attacks here. This was carried out a few weeks after the attacks.
Make of this what you will.
You may believe the official story on 9.11 or you may believe that Nano Thermite, free energy weapons, or other kinds of explosives were used to carry out the attacks.
However this is a witness who actually has experience in nuclear weapons and their use and has gone on record to claim the head of Mossad took responsibility for the attacks.
I have already shown you videos of what happens when planes hit walls. They crumble into dust on the outside of the wall.
Watch again if you missed it.
This test by the USA of what would happen if a plane hit the walls of a nuclear power station shows a plane hitting the wall at the same speed the plane supposedly hit both the WTC and the Pentagon.
Only hardened objects at high speeds can penetrate 6 walls of the Pentagon or go from one side of the WTC to the other.
That video is proof of that and you can read more in my article The Pentagon Attack – Finally Solved?
Watch the long and detailed interview with Dimitri Khalezov about his book here.
Also if you are now intrigued you should listen to this interview with Dimitri Khalezov, Gordon Duff from Veterans Today and Kevin Barrett as he discusses the use of Mini Nukes in the Beirut Bombings, claims Mike Harari admitted to him his role in 9.11, and touches on Victor Bout’s role in the whole affair.
Puzzle solved or just another lead to follow or ignore?
Whatever you make of it you cannot fail to be interested in his claims and the evidence for those claims that he produces.