The Many Problems With YouTube
- Channels given strikes without a clear reason to why apart from "breaking their terms of service"
- De-Monetising many of my favourite channels, leaving them to have to earn money from either paid subscriptions, super chats where people pay for comments to be read out, "Freedom" T-Shirt stores and other paywalls.
- The amount of people they unsubscribe without their knowledge from their favourite channels.
- Pushing pro-establishment media to the front of your view list such as MSNBC, BBC, CNN, TYT, and seemingly giving them top search results despite low viewing figures or low likes.
- Channels that have low likes or viewing figures like the White House channel or MSM, yet they are still supported and promoted above real content, due to YouTube's split algorithm that pushes pro-establishment videos and propaganda over home grown entities that it was supposedly to be all to be about.
- And for me, worst of all seeing that as part of Google it tracks everything I do, it still seems to repeat the same videos after one I had selected rather than moving onto another one related to the video I had just watched. This is the worst for me. I used to go to bed listening to a 3 hour interview with Joseph Farrell and wake up with another one of his videos playing or something related to it. Now all I get is the same speeches from Universities, and interviews with Jordan Peterson that I may have half watched months ago. I've even tried to just let the video play out to see if YouTube will note that I have watched it and not automatically give it to me again. Nope it still does. Meaning I have to have the controller for my SmartTV constantly nearby to change back to my relevant list. It has my history list of all that I have watched so why is it so stupid that it keeps repeating the same video over and over again? I could fix that for them with a few hours coding time spare. I'd do it for free it's so annoying actually.
Rather than apologize for their McCarthyite slander of me, @cenkuygur & @anakasparian doubled down w/ more shamelessness: whitewashing the OPCW's Syria scandal with a "journalist" who's done no journalism on the topic & has no idea what he's talking about. https://t.co/DpjMNNfZS6— Aaron Maté (@aaronjmate) June 18, 2021
According to feminist ally and non-moron @daviddoel, a video where Cenk and Ana laugh about Britney Spears' "weird" and "old" vagina ("cooch") -- and boast about publishing photos of it on their website -- is simply a "conversation about a celebrity." https://t.co/lgSqqrVr5Q— Aaron Maté (@aaronjmate) June 16, 2021
- Go to the video.
- Right Click on Share in the top right corner.
- Copy the video URL (top option).
- Open it up in a new tab.
- A $15 min wage.
- A public health option, or reducing the age that Medicare can be taken up.
- A rebate on University fees.
- Is still keeping kids in cages at the border something the shit-libs were crying out at Trump for doing, despite it being an Obama/Biden creation, and now Biden is in power what do we hear from those people? Nothing.