UK Government Using COVID as Cover To Create Police State
- Forced detention and isolation can be of anyone, including children, and for any amount of time.
- Authorities can FORCEABLY take biological samples from your body.
- There’s no clear access to legal rights from as-yet unidentified isolation facilities.
- Powers last up to 2.5 years...why so long?
- Lockdown powers could prevent protests against measures.
- State surveillance safeguards weakened.
- Protections from forced detainment and treatment under Mental Health Act lowered.
- Cremations can be enforced against personal and religious wishes.
- Changes to the court system. Registration of deaths.
- No inquests into suspicious deaths! No requirement for any medical certification for burials or cremations!
- It also indemnifies the health service should they fail for what ever reason to provide care.
- The most frightening part is only one medical 'officer' is required to sign off on a "COMPULSORY TREATMENT ORDER" which means... in the real world you can be forced to accept medication or held down and injected with whatever is seen fit which is the biggest and worst threat to your own freedoms. Schedule 8 Pt1.
- Local Authorities will now be exempted from compliance with their duties under The Care Act 2014. Schedule 11.
- So if someone dies in police custody or any type of custody they can simply dispose of the body without any paperwork medical exam or certification or inquest.
Restrictions on protests in the controversial new policing bill breach human rights laws and will increase the risk of peaceful demonstrators in England and Wales being criminalised, MPs and peers have warned.They say the police, crime, sentencing and courts (PCSC) bill, which has provoked widespread protests, contains provisions that are unnecessary and disproportionate and confer unacceptably wide and vague powers to curb demonstrations on the home secretary and police.
- The MI6 paying an al-Qaeda offshoot LIFG to assassinate Col Gaddafi in the 1980's which failed as well as torturing the new Libyan commander of Tripoli Abdel Hakim Belhaj after the failed Libyan war that turned the country into a mess.
- The undercover FRU military agent that was allowed to carry out assassinations for the IRA, codenamed Stakeknife.
- Recent news that Reuters, BBC, and Bellingcat participated in covert UK Foreign Office-funded programs to “weaken Russia" paying YouTubers and Bloggers to push pro-NATO propaganda into Russia.