An interview with Gary McKinnon about UFO's, Free Energy and UK Law
By Dark Politricks
An old but interesting interview with Gary McKinnon the famous UK hacker who claims to have found evidence of aliens inside NASA computer systems.
Within the interview he discusses
- Why the American government want him so much and how the UK government capitulated without a fight.
- How he was a clueless hacker who didn't cover his tracks whilst investigating US computer systems.
- How he gained access to high grade military and NASA computer system through unsecured administrator accounts without passwords.
- How the US government claims that he caused $5,000 of damage to every computer he accessed which coincidentally is the minimum amount required by US law to be charged with the crimes he has been.
- Why he believes that the US government has access to alien technology such as free energy which should be distributed to the people of the world.
- How NASA has a special agency that's purpose is to remove evidence of UFO's from photos that are then distributed to the public e.g universities and science labs.
- How he read the testimony of one of these photographers and proved she was telling the truth by accessing the system in question and seeing first hand one of these images.
- What he feels his chances are of spending 70 years in an American prison and how he is challenging the unfair extradition law between the UK and US which means a UK citizen can be sent off to the USA without evidence of a crime having been committed.