UK Government Using COVID as Cover To Create Police State
By Dark Politricks
The UK is turning into a Police State before our eyes, that is, if you are watching and listening to the right news and not consumed by talk about COVID.
It's as if the Tory government is letting the dilly dallying over COVID rules lockdowns and passports consume everyone's thoughts, all whilst they implement some of the most draconian laws we have ever seen.
The COVID law that allows the Police to enter your home without a warrant if they suspect someone with the virus is inside plus preventing people sue the NHS for negligence, and force people to take medicine on ONE doctors advice only, is supposed to run out next year.
I wrote about this law when it came out. It includes things like:
- Forced detention and isolation can be of anyone, including children, and for any amount of time.
- Authorities can FORCEABLY take biological samples from your body.
- There’s no clear access to legal rights from as-yet unidentified isolation facilities.
- Powers last up to 2.5 years...why so long?
- Lockdown powers could prevent protests against measures.
- State surveillance safeguards weakened.
- Protections from forced detainment and treatment under Mental Health Act lowered.
- Cremations can be enforced against personal and religious wishes.
- Changes to the court system. Registration of deaths.
- No inquests into suspicious deaths! No requirement for any medical certification for burials or cremations!
- It also indemnifies the health service should they fail for what ever reason to provide care.
- The most frightening part is only one medical 'officer' is required to sign off on a "COMPULSORY TREATMENT ORDER" which means... in the real world you can be forced to accept medication or held down and injected with whatever is seen fit which is the biggest and worst threat to your own freedoms. Schedule 8 Pt1.
- Local Authorities will now be exempted from compliance with their duties under The Care Act 2014. Schedule 11.
- So if someone dies in police custody or any type of custody they can simply dispose of the body without any paperwork medical exam or certification or inquest.
Sounds like a Police State already doesn't it, and I wonder how many people will be noticing to see if this law is removed like the Tories said it would 2 years after it went onto the law books. However as the new Police Bill prevents people protesting if they are too noisy then maybe we won't even have a chance to protest against the extension of the UK police state.
How many of you read about all the protests going on over Europe at the moment against their restriction of movement?
It is quite clear a lot of people do not like lockdowns and the threat of fines or jail for breaking them. However how many people have read about these massive protests in London or seen anything about them on the news in the UK. I haven't and no-one I ask has as well. There are a few articles if you search Google but they all come at the protests from a "Speaking to a conspiracy theorist at a protest" angle. So the mainstream media are obviously taking these protests seriously.
Soon however these protests will be crushed by the Police due to the new Police Bill that will prevent protests that are too noisy.
I think this protest at Trafalgar Square might come under the noisy part.
If you read this link from the governments site it will tell you all about the new measures, including stop and search, stopping protests, and broadening the range of circumstances in which police may impose conditions on a protest going ahead and more > https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/police-crime-sentencing-and-courts-bill-2021-factsheets/police-crime-sentencing-and-courts-bill-2021-protest-powers-factsheet.
Restrictions on protests in the controversial new policing bill breach human rights laws and will increase the risk of peaceful demonstrators in England and Wales being criminalised, MPs and peers have warned.They say the police, crime, sentencing and courts (PCSC) bill, which has provoked widespread protests, contains provisions that are unnecessary and disproportionate and confer unacceptably wide and vague powers to curb demonstrations on the home secretary and police.
They are keeping the uprising against the new UK Police State as quiet as possible. The original video was taken down at YouTube so I found a video on BitChute about the London Protests against Lockdowns, and anti-tyranny Police State measures being brought forward in the UK that would ban such protests like these for being too noisy > https://www.bitchute.com/video/GRskh0SZ3ABv/
However you can watch this video from The Duran about the Tories new Official Secrets Act. It is supposed to be to prosecute spies, but it is being modelled on the US version, but worse, and it is aimed at not just papers but anyone, including maybe me, for passing on information from whistle-blowers about illegal acts that the UK may have committed.
This can range from things I have already reported on over the years including something mentioned in the video below such as:
- The MI6 paying an al-Qaeda offshoot LIFG to assassinate Col Gaddafi in the 1980's which failed as well as torturing the new Libyan commander of Tripoli Abdel Hakim Belhaj after the failed Libyan war that turned the country into a mess.
- The undercover FRU military agent that was allowed to carry out assassinations for the IRA, codenamed Stakeknife.
- Recent news that Reuters, BBC, and Bellingcat participated in covert UK Foreign Office-funded programs to “weaken Russia" paying YouTubers and Bloggers to push pro-NATO propaganda into Russia.
So from what is spoken about in this video about the new law, will it just affect papers and if so why are they not writing about the dangers of it?
Or is it aimed more at bloggers and people like Julian Assange so that the UK can lock people up who question or repeat whistle-blowers information about UK secrets, without a public interest defence.
From the Duran, Boris Johnson launches a new Secrets Act to imprison Journalists who dare question the government.Official Secrets Act: Boris Johnson 'Doesn't Want' Journos Prosecuted for 'Doing Their Public Duty'
It looks like to me, that the UK is turning into a real police state and this is just the thin edge of the wedge, that even Church leaders have come out to speak against in the UK.
I guess if you are not reading #Altnews you will not even know about any of this, but if you are you should be very worried.
Even posting on Facebook or Twitter might land you in jail depending on the wording of the bill.
Anything that exposes UK Foreign Policy crimes, intelligence agencies doing wrong doings, or war crimes could land you in jail for the rest of your life.
Now does that sound like a free speech democracy?
Just don't expect anyone to come and protest for your innocence, the police will ban that for being too noisy straight away.
Thin edge of the wedge indeed....
By Dark Politricks
© 2021 Dark Politricks