An interview with Gary McKinnon about UFO's, Free Energy and UK Law
An old but interesting interview with Gary McKinnon the famous UK hacker who claims to have found evidence of aliens inside NASA computer systems. I bring this up because Julian Assange is fighting not to be sent to the US for a charge of "HACKING", when in fact he did no such thing and the US's informant recanted all his evidence in an interview with an Icelandic newspaper.
Within the interview he discusses:
- Why the American government want him so much and how the UK government capitulated without a fight.
- How he was a clueless hacker who didn't cover his tracks whilst investigating US computer systems.
- How he gained access to high grade military and NASA computer system by basic port scanning unsecured US Navy computers, and logging in easily due to the administrator accounts having blank passwords. This isn't really hacking it's as it's pretty easy to run a port scan, I've even made by own port scanners apps in C# such as the one below, and PHP for the web, that let me access a computer and tell me which ports are open. You can even get apps for your phone that do this now, or use one of the many free online port scanners that let you know which ones are open. Therefore it's pretty easy to find out how you can try accessing any computer in question by a certain port. No hacking is actually required, especially if the US were so silly as to have blank admin passwords which gave anyone access to the servers at administrator level. For example here is my own Port Scanner Windows App that I wrote one bored day, which shows me ports that are open on a server, a reverse DNS lookup to find the HOST, the country it is in by a simple geo-IP lookup, a ping test as if you were doing one in a command prompt and an HTTP "Ping" test to see if I can access the IP address or related server on the Internet and the type of Web Server they are using.
- How the US government claims that he caused $5,000 of damage to every computer port he accessed which coincidentally is the minimum amount required by US law to be charged with the crimes he has been charged with. In fact he has saved the US military millions in security analysis by showing them which servers are vulnerable to attack, and if he managed to port scan and access admin accounts you can be sure Russia, China and Israel already have done so.
- Why he believes that the US government has access to alien technology such as free energy which should be distributed to the people of the world.
- How NASA has a special agency that's purpose is to remove evidence of UFO's from photos that are then distributed to the public e.g universities and science labs with only the new airbrushed version.
- How he read the testimony of one of these photographers and proved she was telling the truth by accessing the system in question and seeing first hand one of these images in a before and after shot where before it contained some sort of alien looking craft and afterwards it didn't.
- How he found a list of names of off world Ship personnel that were not Naval and therefore could be linked to the Secret Space Program. Watch some Richard Dolan videos to find out more about that juicy story.
- What he feels his chances are of spending 70 years in an American prison and how he is challenging the unfair extradition law between the UK and US which means a UK citizen can be sent off to the USA without evidence of a crime having been committed.